Thirty something bloggers
So I have joined a group – Thirty something bloggers – funny thing age.
I mean where did all the time go? It only seems like five minutes ago when I was at uni.
Ten minutes ago I was 19 and just leaving home.
I mention this because R and I have started going to the church I left 15 years ago, and the first people I bumped into were my youth group leaders.
They dont look any older.
But then as R pointed out, we kind of back date people so in our minds they have always looked as we see them now.
Anyway, back to the 30 somethings.
I thought I would respond to a post: The five question link back contest.
These are my answers…
1) What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Routine? certainly not my husband, we’d stay in bed all morning, curled up together and talking/snoozing.
2) What scares you and how often do you think about it?
Right now, the near future and how it will pan out… I think about it all the time.
3) How important is making a home to you? For example do you like a home to meditate in, cook good food or have people over?
I love my home with R. and I love having people round for food and friendship. thats what a home is for.
4) Where in the world would you like to travel to next?
Well it looks like R and I will go abroad with his parents this year and next year we are looking at a holiday here in blighty… but if I had lots of money I would visit India.
5) (Just for fun…) *What’s your favorite Anti Aging Skin Product?
Anything from The Body Shop.