Needed something that doesn’t include me being responsible for, ie the Rwanda trip (actually on that basis i should get S to do this meme too as shes co-leader). anhere it is, a meme from the house of lime. you can see her answers here:
1. Can you fill this out without lying?
2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
4. Where was your default picture taken?
At home, on my camera phone
5. Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
One of my young people, on our way to be interviewed by radio Suffolk
6. Name someone that made you laugh today?
7. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Reading the time travellers wife (its definitley a “cant put it down 3am” book)
8. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, somewhere belonging to us and preferably a little more rural
10. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
S the co-worker
11. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Only if you are single
12. Calling or texting?
13. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
15. Where is your biological father right now?
Indoors with my biological mother… wait, no, I expect he’s in the shed on his computer, she’s in the house reading a book. At a guess. Now I want to ring thewm to find out.
16. Where are you at right now?
17. What bed did you sleep in last night?
In the only one R and I have.
19. Who took your profile picture?
22. Are you mad about anything?
The insurance company doing our travel insurance… badly.
23. Do you think relationships are really worth it?
Truely, madly, deeply.
25. Are you a bad influence?
26. Night out or night in?
27. What items could you not go without during the day?
phone, pen, diary.
28. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
No. who has time for that?
32. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
33. Do you hate anyone?
No, life’s too short.
34. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Looking… the delivery update for my eden.co.uk order
35. Can you easily tell if someone’s fake?
36. Has anyone ever called you a perfectionist?
38. What song is stuck in your head?
Sing sing sing by chris tomlin